We are committed to providing quality assured services by meeting globally recognised, independent certification standards. We regularly review all aspects of our service provision to ensure it reaches the high standards that our clients expect and that we set for ourselves.
The International SOS Group of Companies is proud to have achieved the following:
- ECOVADIS Sustainability Rating Certification - After achieving our first EcoVadis certification status in 2020, International SOS has been awarded a Silver EcoVadis Medal.
- Global ISO 9001:2015 certification across all our business lines and for all registered companies. This certifies that we have superior Quality Management Processes in place, meet regulatory requirements, and continually work to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with ISO/IEC27001:2013 which validates that our Information Security Management system is operating effectively.
- Compliance with the Bureau Veritas ‘Technical Standard related to Personal Data Protection’. This embodies personal data protection procedures in all our Assistance and Medical Services Centres.
- Certification of ISO 13131 - Health informatics — Telehealth services — Quality planning guidelines, awarded by the British Standards Institute (BSI). This covers consistent delivery of remote medical assistance, clinical governance, quality management protocols, compliance with legal requirements and protection of patient data.
- Compliance with ISO 45001:2018 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This covers the provision of medical staffing, medical supply services, primary and occupational care clinics services, and health and security consulting solutions for organisations that require outsourced health services operating in primarily remote areas.
- Aspire Lifestyles Concierge Services and Digital Solutions are compliant with ISO/IEC 27001 - Information Security Management, SOC 2 Type II Attestation and PCIDSS v3.2. Aspire Lifestyles is also listed on the Visa Global Registry of Service Providers.
**International SOS information security team has enabled the multi-layer cyber defense systems to protect our products and services against the Apache Log4j Java library remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability. Read more.**