We are happy to announce the launch of the latest edition of our global customer magazine, Hotline. Read it online here.
Hotline is International SOS’ global customer magazine, which is published twice a year.
Hotline brings you the latest news from our experts on the frontline of medical and travel security risk services. All articles are based on real events that involve real people all over the world.
It is always good to hear from our members / clients about their experiences and we happily feature their story. If you are interested in talking to us, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be an opportunity to review your quote before publishing.
In this special TeleHealth edition you will find:
- Behind the scenes: As the 2016 Olympic Games are getting closer, we are taking a look behind the scenes at major sporting events and why clients should expect the unexpected.
- Supporting workers offshore: The challenges of protecting people in the Arctic Circle.
- 30 years of TeleHealth: Using technological innovation to support clients anywhere in the world.
- Meeting the needs of clients in remote onshore environments: What it takes to support a client in the Middle East.
- Is there a doctor on board?: Taking action when someone gets ill on a plane.
- A day in the life of...: An interview with our offshore medic working on a drilling platform in the North Sea.