CPR & AED for Child and Infant (HALF DAY)
This four hours course is a classroom, instructor-led course that teaches child and infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) & Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) use, as well as how to relieve choking on a child and infant.
This class will consists of learning the theory (40%) and practicing the first aid skills (60%).
Upon successful completion of the course , including a practical and written test, participant will received a certificate which valid for two years for competence certificate, and one year for attendance certificate.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Child and Infant CPR and AED use
- How to relieve choking in child and infant victim
- Practical test
- Written test
- Anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a certification card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirement.
- Professionals who work closely with young children and infants; including teachers, playgroup leaders, au pairs, nannies and child-minders.