First Aid Level Two for Child and Infant
This two-day hours course is a classroom, instructor-led course that teaches intermediate first aid for child and infant .
This class will consists of learning the theory (40%) and practicing the first aid skills (60%).
Upon successful completion of the course , including a practical and written test, participant will received a certificate which valid for two years for competence certificate, and one year for attendance certificate.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Child and Infant CPR and AED use
- Intermediate first aid skills in child and infant such as wound and bleeding care, fainting, shock, drowning, common medical emergencies, bone and muscle injuries, head and spinal injury, poisoning and environmental emergencies
- Practical test
- Written test
- Anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a certification card in First Aid Level Two for Child and Infant use to meet job, regulatory or other requirement.
- Professionals who work closely with young children and infants; including teachers, playgroup leaders, au pairs, nannies and child-minders.