First Aid Level One for Child and Infant
This one-day hours course is a classroom, instructor-led course that teaches basic first aid for child and infant .
This class will consists of learning the theory (40%) and practicing the first aid skills (60%).
Upon successful completion of the course , including a practical and written test, participant will received a certificate which valid for two years for competence certificate, and one year for attendance certificate.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Child and Infant CPR and AED use
- Basic first aid skills in child and infant such as wound and bleeding care, fainting, shock, drowning and common medical emergencies happens in children
- Practical test
- Written test
- Anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a certification card in First Aid Level One for Child and Infant use to meet job, regulatory or other requirement.
- Professionals who work closely with young children and infants; including teachers, playgroup leaders, au pairs, nannies and child-minders.