Webinar | Wildfire Preparation 2021
Join us as our security expert discusses lessons learned from 2020 and how this season's wildfire's coupled with the global pandemic make workforce resilience more challenging than ever.
Webinar | COVID-19: From Fake Flex to Working from Wherever
Join us as we look at the considerations when developing a employee workplace health and safety policy.
Webinar | Hurricane Preparedness
Join our panel of experts discuss lessons learned from 2020 and how this season's storms coupled with the global pandemic make workforce resilience more challenging than ever.
Webinar (Russian) | COVID-19 situation and vaccination update in Russia
Join our Russian speaking Medical Expert, PhD Dr Maria Doronkina for the insight into recent COVID-19 outlook & vaccination roll out in Russia.
Webinar | Road to Resilience: Asia Health Wellness & Security Conference 2021
Register now for our 90 minutes virtual event, which will also feature a C-Suite Fireside Chat.
- Rising infections, emergency measures implemented Several areas have all been placed under emergency COVID prevention measures.
- COVID vaccine update: Sputnik to go on sale next week Covishield vaccine interval between doses increased, Sputnik may be available soon
- 2DG Oral COVID-19 medication to be launched next week Anti COVID medication to be released soon
- COVID-19 Update - case updates; some states show increasing activity .Case updates
- WHO Global Influenza Report 14 May 2021 Behaviours to reduce COVID-19 transmission have likely reduced flu transmission too....
- WHO says second year of COVID-19 pandemic more deadly The Director-General spoke about vaccination inequity at a media briefing...
- Vaccine update: everyone 18 and over eligible for vaccination So far, over 30% of adults have been vaccinated....
- Study shows mRNA vaccines highly effective CDC changed guidelines based on data…
- Vaccine update - More doses of Comirnaty 740,000 more doses delivered...
- Vaccine update: AstraZeneca shipment arrives Second shipment of nearly 2 million doses...