Patient Relation Officer (PRO) - Mandarin Speaking
Updated on 2 June 2022
International SOS is in the business of saving lives, protecting client's workforce from health and security threats. We deliver customised health, security risk management and well-being solutions to fuel client's growth and productivity. The company was founded in Indonesia in 1984 and now is the world's leading medical and travel security assistance company, employing over 12,000 people worldwide, with more than 1,000 locations offices in 90 countries. The company is aiming to accelerate the growth of the business across Indonesia and we are looking for individuals with a can-do attitude, who are creative and thrive on challenges.
We are looking to appoint new talent to join our team as:
PATIENT RELATION OFFICER (PRO) - Mandarin Speaking
As Patient Relation Officer you will assist & direct patients in registration processing and to fill administration documents then to arrange their appointment with the doctor.
- Fresh graduate (Academy/ University), preferably with 1 (one) year or more experiences in customer service
- Fluent in Mandarin both written and spoken is a must
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently on tasks at hand as well as in a team
- Strong work ethic demonstrated by behaviour, appearance, attitude and initiative
- Respect confidentially of company, medical and personal documentation
- A high standard of administrative skills, correspondence in English and management of filling systems
Please send your application with the recent photograph and career details to :
PT Asih Eka Abadi (International SOS)
Human Resources Dept.
Jl.Rambu No 17, RT 005 RW 06, Cipete Selatan, Jakarta Selatan 12410
E-mail : email@example.com
021-7505973 ext 8406 (Paulus), 8409 (Regina)
0811 8693 453 (Recruitment on Duty)