Facts and Figures
DID YOU KNOW?
- 12,000 employees worldwide working in 90 countries.
- Half of our employees (50%) are medical professionals.
- Our staff speak 100 languages.
- Access to over 3,200 security specialist led by 200 dedicated security experts.
- We support 900 sites worldwide, from Urban Centres to Remote Locations, and Offshore Rigs.
- 64 medical clinics provide high quality healthcare
- The first organisation to receive ISO/TS 13131 certiﬁcation for delivery of TeleHealth services and took four million calls providing in-depth information and analysis on 229 countries & territories. (2020)
- 27 Assistance Centres 24/7 providing health & security advice
- 11,000 calls a day managed by our Assistance Centres
- We help 12,000 clients
- 87% of the Fortune Global 100 & 63% if the Fortune Global 500
- 1,600 air ambulance missions performed and flown 12,000 flight hours (eight million km) per year
- We help organisations fulfil their Duty of Care responsibilities for business resilience and sustainability.