Facts and Figures
DID YOU KNOW?
- We are trusted by 9,000 organisations and serve more than 76% of the Fortune Global 100 and 65%of the Fortune Global 500 companies. Our clients include 50% of the Corporate Knights Global 100, a ranking of the world's most sustainable corporations
- 13,000 multi-cultural security, medical, logistics and digital experts stand with you to provide support & assistance from over 1,200 locations in 90 countries, 24/7, 365 days.
- Our staff speak 100 languages.
- Our clients trust and reply on our 200-strong dedicated, full-time security team with access to a further 400 security partners in over 250 countries and territories
- We have remote and workplace healthcare services sites in support 78 countries including over 650 onshore land-based projects and over 350 offshore installations
- Our remote sites are supported by over 5,400 medical personnel including highly trained doctors, medics, nurses, pharmacists, radiographers and laboratory technologists, and leverage advanced TeleHealth capabilities
- 81 offices and 53 clinics worldwide
- The first organisation to receive ISO/TS 13131 certiﬁcation for delivery of TeleHealth services
- Over 104,400 Network Services and 1,816,741 US Medical Providers
- 26 Assistance Centres 24/7 providing health & security advice
- 4.3 million calls a day managed by our Assistance Centres
- We help organisations fulfil their Duty of Care responsibilities for business resilience and sustainability.
2023 FACTS & FIGURES
Our innovative technology, and medical and security expertise focus on prevention, offering real-time, actionable insights and on-the-ground quality delivery. We help protect your people, your organisation's reputation, as well as support your compliance reporting needs. By partnering with us, organisations can fulfil their Duty of Care responsibilities, while empowering business resilience, continuity, and sustainability.